Nvidia Shield/Formuler & MAG Tutorial
1. Download TiviMate from the Google Playstore or link below.
2. Select 'Add Playlist'
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have found that setup within TiviMate will not work if your VPN is turned On. Make sure to turn your VPN OFF prior to integrating your IPTV Service within this app.
3. Select 'Xtream Codes Login'
5. Allow 5 minutes for EPG(TV GUIDE) to load.
STBemu for Nvidia Shield
STB Emulator basically clones the Mag's interface and can be used on Android Devices.
Download STB Emulator (StbEmu) from the Google Playstore on your Nvidia Shield. There are two versions; paid and free. The paid version is ad free.
- Open App
- Click Menu/Settings button on remote.
- Select 'Settings'
- Profiles and Add Profile
- Select Profile Name and change to whatever you like Eg. AstraTV
- Select 'Portal Settings'
- Select Portal URL and enter the Portal URL: http://astratv.live:25461/c/
- Click OK
- Select STB Configuration
- Click Screen Resolution and set to Auto
- Provide Mac-address to us after checkout.
Mac address for STB's usually begins with 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX. The X's can be numbers ranging from 1-9 or Letters from A-F. The address you send us is the one that will be activated.
Simply turn the box around and you'll see MAC.
The Mac address starts with 00:1A:79 and the rest of the numbers and characters are exclusive to each box.
After connecting to internet and updating.
Home Page > Settings > Servers > Portals
Portal Name: Astra
Portal URL: http://astratv.live:25461/c/
Go back to system settings > Restart Portal > Reboot device